Welcome to https://atelierhekayat.com/
We value your trust in ATELIER HEKAYAT and are happy to do business with you. We make the best effort to ensure that terms and conditions related to each transaction on our site are as clear as possible and there should be no hidden terms and sneakiness. That’s why we would request you to read these Terms carefully.
You membership and use of the https://atelierhekayat.com/ (the “Site”) services (including but not limited to purchasing, selling, and use of products through the Site) will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions as applicable to such service.
We at ATELIER HEKAYAT reserve the right, to modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice. By registering on the Site or purchasing or selling products through the Site, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
Eligibility for Membership
Site users must be above 18 years of age to register or use the Services in any manner. By registering, or using the Services, you hereby acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age and accept the Terms and Conditions of the site. Should ATELIER HEKAYAT be made aware that a User is under the age of 18 and is member of our Site, we reserve the right to limit, suspend, or withdraw access to the Site of such User’s account without further notice. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by https://atelierhekayat.com/. If you are registering as a business/corporate entity, you acknowledge that you have the authority to bind that entity by these Terms and Conditions and that you and the business/corporate entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Establishing a Membership: when you register as a member on the Site, you are required to:
- Indicate acceptance and agreement to these Terms and Conditions
- Provide true, accurate, and complete contact information and identification details
- Submit any form of authentication as required by com as part of the registration process
- Avoid including: (1) any of your contact details, such as your email addresses, telephone numbers, or any other personal details; and (2) the word “atelierhekayat.com” in your registration user ID.
- Avoid including the word “atelierhekayat.com” or any of its derivatives in your store name.
Use of Membership
https://atelierhekayat.com/ is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damages whatsoever resulting from the disclosure or misuse of your username and/or password. By becoming a member on the Site, you consent, warrant, and acknowledge that you will:
- Accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password
- Restrict access to your account and maintain the confidentiality of your account and password. You will notify https://atelierhekayat.com/. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
- Never use another member’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder and use another user’s data for any purpose other than fulfilling a relevant transaction resulting from selling item(s) on the Site
- Never disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in commerce or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of com
- Reimburse atelierhekayat.com for any improper, unauthorized, or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site through your designated username and password, regardless whether you authorized such access or not
- Treat any other member’s information provided to you by atelierhekayat.com or any other user as strictly confidential
- Regularly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if com believes that such information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, https://atelierhekayat.com/ reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. https://atelierhekayat.com/ may, in its sole discretion and at any time, make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to https://atelierhekayat.com/. upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, https://atelierhekayat.com/, may, without liability, limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- Never engage in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site. You acknowledge and consent that https://atelierhekayat.com/.may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site if you are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
- Never transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our explicit consent.
- Never engage in the purchase of a product you are not legally entitled to purchase for example in the purchase of alcohol. In such case com reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any liability from any kind whatsoever, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
By submitting content to https://atelierhekayat.com/ you automatically consent to granting https://atelierhekayat.com/ an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to use, publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. https://atelierhekayat.com/ does not claim any ownership of your content but we have your permission to use it for the purpose of operating and promoting the Site. You confirm and warrant that you have the requisite authority to grant the above license to https://atelierhekayat.com/
Use of the Site
By using the Site or any of its features and services, you acknowledge, represent, warrant, and consent to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site. You also acknowledge and consent never to conduct any of the following activities:
- Harm our systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Site or the interests or property of the Site’s users by doing activities such as, but not limited to, distributing a virus or other harmful computer code, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, and pyramid schemes.
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) our services or the services of other suppliers
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site
- Attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features
- Export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- Abuse atelierhekayat.com’spolicies or terms and conditions posted on the Site
When you use or sign up with https://atelierhekayat.com/ it is assumed that you are willing to receive communications from us electronically, including, but not limited to, emails, texts messages, and messages on and through the Site. You can retain copies of these communications for your records and you agree that all legal documents and communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You can opt out by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by us.
Payment by Buyers
https://atelierhekayat.com/ offers buyers the option to pay for items on the Site through Credit Cards, Mada and ApplePay.
All content posted on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of https://atelierhekayat.com/ and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of https://atelierhekayat.com/ and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
The name Atelier Hekayat and the other Atelier Hekayat phrases, logos, and related designs that we use in connection with our services are either registered or unregistered trademarks of https://atelierhekayat.com/ and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. https://atelierhekayat.com/ trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not owned by https://atelierhekayat.com/ in any manner that may harm https://atelierhekayat.com/. All other trademarks not owned by https://atelierhekayat.com/ that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by https://atelierhekayat.com/
The Site is only a platform where users may interact with one another for their transactions. The Site is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site. The Site does not provide any guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold https://atelierhekayat.com/ responsible for other users’ content, actions, or inactions, or items or information they list or post. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and consent to the following conditions:
- com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The contract for sale of any item shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any item vest with https://atelierhekayat.com/ nor shall https://atelierhekayat.com/ have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such item or the contract between the buyer and seller.
- com is not responsible for any unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
- com is not required to resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
- Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and com holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
- com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
We may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site. We may also collect information on the way you use your device to browse the Site, such as the browser type you use to access the Site, your navigation on the Site, your time spent on the Site, and other similar information.
In addition to the information listed above, we may collect other information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
When we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymous.
Prossessing The Information Collected
- To offer you our services and customer support
- To evaluate and improve our services to you
- To prevent illegal activities
- To collect fees
- To identify and solve troubleshoot problems
- To offer you promotional emails
- To verify the information you provide us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
However, all comments that you publically post about the Site may be used by us for marketing purposes. Therefore, by posting comments, you expressly agree to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling may be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings, and comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.